We know your dog won’t run away from this alligator. In fact, these tasty all-natural dental chews won’t stand a chance. Made with only six primary ingredients, these fun, effective treats help remove plaque and tartar and reduce the bacteria that causes bad breath
- Vegetarian, gluten-free dental treat is a healthy option for dogs with gluten intolerance or food sensitivities.
- Knobby shape ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
- Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Dried Yeast, Malt Extract, Sweet Lupine Meal, Alfalfa Extract, Paprika Extract
- Crude Protein (min) 1.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 14.0%
- Moisture (max) 12.0%
- Small (24 pcs)
- Medium (12 pcs)
- Large (6 pcs)
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds(approx. 2.27kg) in weight.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.